Here are the latest/June numbers for the entire Portland area:
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area, June, 2016:
- There were 4,501 New Listings in June which was up 8.6% from May, and up 5.2% from May of 2015.
- At 3,158, June Closed Sales were up 9% from May’s 2,896, and down 4.4% from June of 2015’s 3,302.
- June Pending Sales (Accepted Offers), at 3,390 down 4.9% from May’s 3,563, and were also 6% lower than June of 2015’s 3,605.
- The Average Sale Price in June of $412,000 was up $9,500 over May’s $402,500, and also up around $42,500 from June of 2015’s $369,500.
The combined areas of Lake Oswego and West Linn (RMLS lumps them together) for the month of June 2016 reported:
- 410 Active Listings
- 288 New Listings
- 189 Pending Sales
- 165 Closed Sales
- Average Sale Price for June: $650,200
- NOTE: Higher-Priced vs Lower-Priced Homes Sales can skew the “Average” in any given month. Lake Oswego has quite a variety, so this tends to be a less meaningful stat, generally speaking, in this niche.
- Average Time on the Market: 45 Days