Lake Oswego & the entire metro area is moving right along.
Here are the latest/March numbers for the entire Portland area:
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area, march, 2016:
- There were 3,409 New Listings in March which was up 17.7% from February (2,896), and 5.2% down from March of 2015 (3,596).
- At 2,565, March Closed Sales were up a whopping 41.5% from February’s 1,813, and up 4.4% from March of 2015’s 2,457.
- March Pending Sales (Accepted Offers), at 3,076 were up 10.4% from February’s 2,786, but were 9.1% under March of 2015’s 3,384 total.
- The Average Sale Price in March of $385,100 was up around $20,000 over February’s $364,900, and also up around $15,000 from March of 2015’s $368,800.
The combined areas of Lake Oswego and West Linn (RMLS lumps them together) for the month of March 2016 reported:
- 284 Active Listings (Feb was 260)
- 189New Listings (Feb was 185 )
- 150 Pending Sales (Feb was 147)
- 114 Closed Sales (Feb was 99)
- Average Sale Price for March: $639,500 (Feb/$577,500. )
- NOTE: Higher-Priced vs Lower-Priced Homes Sales can skew the “Average” in any given month. Lake Oswego has quite a variety, so this tends to be a less meaningful stat, generally speaking, in this niche.
- Average Time on the Market: 92 Days (Feb was 92 also!)