Here are the most recent real estate numbers for Portland and the Lake Oswego/West Linn areas (RMLS lumps them together).
Enjoy! (If you like this kind of thing…. we do : )
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area, April, 2015:
- There were 3,949 New Listings in April which was up 9.8% from the previous month/March, and up 8.8% from April of 2014.
- At 2,734 April Closed Sales increased 11.3% over March and were up 27.6% from April of 2014.
- April Pending Sales (accepted offers), at 3,613, was the strongest April since 2005. Up… 6.8% from March AND 27.9% better than April of 2014.
- The Average Sale Price in April of $347,500 was up $10,300. from March’s Average of $337,200, and $14,900 from April of 2014’s $332,600.
The combined areas of Lake Oswego and West Linn for the month of April 2015 reported:
- 364 Active Listings (373 in March)
- 237 New Listings (209 in March)
- 200 Pending Sales (174 in March)
- 161 Closed Sales (130 in March)
- Average Sale Price for April of $506,300. ($475,900. in March)
- NOTE: Higher-Priced vs Lower-Priced Homes Sales can scew the “Average” in any given month. Lake Oswego has quite a variety, so this tends to be a less meaningful stat, generally speaking, in this niche.
- Average Time on the Market: 73 Days (104 in March)