Here is the latest data for you on the overall Portland area, as well as specific Lake Oswego/West Linn (RMLS lumps them together) numbers:
The latest numbers show robust activity in Portland and the Lake Oswego/West Linn areas for June.
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area June, 2014:
- At 2,617, June Closed Sales rose 4.2% over last June’s 2,511, and was the strongest June for closed sales in the region since 2007!
- There were 4,078 New Listings in June... 8.7% higherer than June 2013, but down 2.7% from May when there were 4,192.
- The Average Sale Price in June was $334,800, down just $500. from May’s $335,300.
- June Pending Sales (accepted offers) were down slightly at 0.8% from May to 2,965, and/but rose 5.7% from June 2013.
The combined areas of Lake Oswego and West Linn for June reported:
- 539 Active Listings
- 252 New Listings
- 162 Pending Sales
- 156 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $527,300.
- Average Time on the Market: 74 Days