Here is the latest data for you on the overall Portland area, as well as specific Lake Oswego/West Linn (RMLS lumps them together) numbers:
The numbers are in, and in the month of April 2014 in the Portland area is still going strong! Closed Sales, though only up slightly, were the best since 2007. According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area April, 2014:
- At 2,143, April Closed Sales rose 15.4% from March’s 1,857, and were up .8% from 2,125 in April 2013.
- There were 3,629 New Listings in April... 17.4% higherer than March’s 3,090, and also up .2% from April 2013.
- The Average Sale Price in April was $332,600, up $4,500. from March’s $328,100.
- April Pending Sales (accepted offers) were up 11.5% from March at 2,825, and/but dropped 4.0% from April 2013.
The combined areas of Lake Oswego and West Linn for April reported:
- 450 Active Listings
- 211 New Listings
- 56 Pending Sales
- 108 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $565,400.
- Average Time on the Market: 86 Days