Here is the latest data for you on the overall Portland area, as well as specific Lake Oswego/West Linn (RMLS lumps them together) numbers:
In the month of February 2014 the Portland area is still showing strength with, yet again, the highest Closed Sales since 2007.
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area February, 2014:
- At 1,467, February Closed Sales ware up 5.1% from January’s 1.396, and 6.6% higher than February 2013.
- There were 2,534 New Listings in February… 8.9% fewer than January’s 2.583, and down 4% from last February 2013.
- The Average Sale Price in February was $325,500, up $8,300. from January’s $317,200.
- FebruaryPending Sales (accepted offers) were not as good; down 18.8% from January, and 13.2% from February 2013.
The combined areas of Lake Oswego and West Linn for February reported:
- 412 Active Listings
- 168 New Listings
- 101 Pending Sales
- 79 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $546,900.
- Average Time on the Market: 137 Days