Here are some Market Notes for You~
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for April 2012, the combined area of Lake Oswego and West Linn reported:
- 618 Active Listings
- 188 New Listings
- 132 Pending Sales
- 114 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $361,000.
- Average Time on the Market: 142 Days
For the Portland Metro Area…………….
- April 2012: Unsold inventory is at its lowest since June 2007
- If you compare April to the previous month of March 2012, Closed Sales grew by 7.6%
- Pending Sales are higher thn any month since August 2007
- New Listings rose 5.3% compared to March 2012
- Accepted offers rose by 4.1% compared to March 2012
- The first 4 months of 2012 compared to 2011 show a rise in Closed Sales to the tune of 13.1%