Here are some Market Notes for You~
According to the just-released RMLS Market Action Report for February 2012, the combined area of Lake Oswego and West Linn reported:
- 572 Active Listings
- 157 New Listings
- 128 Pending Sales
- 62 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $397,000.
- Average Time on the Market: 152 Days
For the Portland Metro Area…………….
- February 2012 showed the lowest inventory (6.5) since 2007
- Closed Sales rose 17.5% from February 2011,
- and Pending Sales increased 32.5%,
- but there were 13.6% fewer Newly Listed residential properties
- If you compare February to the previous month of January 2012, Closed Sales grew by 3.1%,
- and Pending Sales increased 15.7%.
- New Listings dropped 4.6%.