What’s Happening in Lake Oswego?
* Writing an Ethical Will / A Family Legacy – Marcia Liberson, and ethicist and social worker will lead a 2-part program at the Adult Community Center. It will include personal reflections from your life, and will incorporate values, dreams, advice & promises to share with your family and loved ones. Nov 2 & 9 from 10AM-12PM
* Community Culture Summit – Enjoy appetizers and discuss Lake Oswego’s Community Culture as a part of the city;s Comprehensive Plan. 5:30PM, November 3rd, at Lake Oswego High School. For more information CLICK HERE.
* Watercolor Painting Exhibit – There will be an exhibition of Rudy Stevens’ students art at teh West End Building on Nov. 4th from 6-9PM. The West End Building is located at 41-1 Kruse Way. Enjoy appetizers and meet the artists!
* Lake Oswego Emergency Preparedness Expo – James Roddey, and aware-winning educator, will share information about how to [prepare today for potential disasters of tomorrow. He will speak on “The Big One” regardingn the apparent inevitability of a major NW earthquake and how to prepare for it, among other preparedness topics such as food and water storage, emergency kits, CPR and more. November 5th, 1-5PM at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 14903 Westlake Drive.
* Friends of Iron Mountain / Invasive Species Removal Day – Bring your shovel and gloves to the Brookside Trailhead on Iron Mountain Blvd. Refreshments will be served, and you will be joining with your neighbors to really make a difference in Lake Oswego. November 6th from 1-3PM.