* Lake Oswego is alive with music and festival fun this summer. To get more info on the Summer Splash Concerts, Moonlight and Music Concerts and Sounds of Summer Concerts, CLICK HERE.
* Friends of Tryon Creek are leading groups on free guided hikes through the park and forest on Wednesday evenings through August 31st. Topics will include frogs, bats, owls and salamanders. Learn more HERE.
* Lake Oswego is holding its 3rd Annual Photo Contest. Send in your best photos for a chance to win $25., $50., and $100. gift cards! For contest categories and details CLICK HERE.
* Average Sales Price declined 7.8% in the Portland Metro area in June 2011 as compared to June 2010.
* Comparing month to month 2011 Sales Prices, the average went up 1/8% in Portland Metro from May to June 2011.
* In Lake Oswego and West Linn, the Average Sales Price in June 2011 was $458,200. The Average Sales Price in the Portland Metro area was $267,100.
* In Lake Oswego and West Linn the average “time on the market” in June 2011 was 197 days, whereas the average time on the market in Portland Metro was 134 days.
* Portland Metro saw 1,958 Closed Sales in June 2011, and of those, 104 of them were in Lake Oswego and West Linn. ***This was a 12.4% increase from May 2011.
* Portland Metro generated 3,143 New Listings in June 2011, and of those, 861 were in Lake Oswego and West Linn.
(***Market data derived from RMLS Market Action Report, June 2011)