Dianne and I wish you the VERY BEST as we feel the seasons start to change. Enjoy all of it… every little bit!
Here are some Market Notes for you~
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for August 2011, the combined area of Lake Oswego and West Linn reported:
- 809 Active Listings
- 160 New Listings
- 106 Pending Sales
- 114 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $449,200.
- Average Time on the Market: 167 Days
- September 11th Memorial – The city will be holding a Memorial at Millennium Plaza Park on Sunday, September 11th from 1 – 2PM. Fire and police personnel will recite all the names of all the public safety people who perished that day. Fire stations will all set off tones at the precise moment the towers fell 10 years ago as well. This is a time of remembrance and respect as the city offers a way for citizens to join together and participate.
- “Organically Grown in Oregon” Week – Luscher Farms will be holding an Open House on Saturday, September 17th from 10AM – 3PM. There will be a Tilth plant sale, kids activities, tours, free demos and organic treats! This is an opportunity to visit with farmers from the Community Supported Agriculture program and to hear from Tilth experts. Check out the chickens, the tractor and the Children’s Garden!
- The Mayor’s First Annual Community Bike Ride – The new Chief of Police, Don Johnson and Mayor Hoffman will take families on a 12-mile ride around Lake Oswego Sunday, September 18th. They promise to show participants a new perspective on the city. Sounds like fun! Click HERE for more info.
- Why Do You Attend the Lake Oswego Farmers Market? – How does the market impact your life? Click HERE to join in the conversation and read others’ comments.
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for July 2011, the combined area of Lake Oswego and West Linn reported:
- 870 Active Listings
- 173 New Listings
- 109 Pending Sales
- 94 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $494,000.
- Average Time on the Market: 149 Days