A Guide to Lake Oswego Real Estate and Community
Dianne,  Linda & Whitney

Brought to you by Dianne Gregoire, Linda Rossi and Whitney Gregoire, brokers with Oregon First, a professional real estate company licensed with the Oregon Real Estate Agency.

Subscribe by EMail

Enter your email address:

Brought to you by:

Giving

We’re all focusing on the holidays right now and all that goes along with that, so I thought it might be a good idea to take a look at things we might be wanting to include on our to-do lists & consider taking care of before the end of the year. Namely…Giving!  This is the […]

Kiss Comes to LO

There hasn’t been this much excitement over a celebrity sighting in LO since Bruce Springsteen married Julianne Phillips in a midnight wedding at Our Lady of the Lake Church.

On September 14th, Kiss played a charity concert at the home of Rick and Erika Miller on Jantzen Island. I first learned about it when a […]

The Haps in Lake Oswego

Dianne and I hope you are enjoying your summertime! If you are one of our many Lake Oswego readers, or working on moving to Lake Oswego (call us if you need help : ), here are some of the fun August activities you may want to sample:

* Annual Photo Contest! – Entries must be submitted by 5 […]

The Haps in Lake Oswego

Summer is in full swing and Lake Oswego offers a variety of ongoing family and community events for your pleasure.

The following is a sampling of activities coming right up in Lake Oswego:

* Iron Works Historic Tour – Saturday, June 28 – 8:30-10:30AM – George Rogers Park – Click HERE for more info.

* Kindercamp! – “1/2 Days”  M-F thru Aug 15th  – 4101 Kruse Way – Click HERE for […]

LO Adult Community Center

I think a well rounded community has services for all citizens, regardless of their age. It goes without saying that nearly every community has public schools and parks. The youth tend to be very well served. However, that is not always the case for our senior citizens. In Lake Oswego, great […]

Eating Fresh and Local

With the bounty of summer upon us, it just got easier to eat farm fresh and local!

The Farmer’s Market has begun!
Running Saturday’s through October 11th, the market is located at Millennium
Plaza Park. You’ll find a huge variety from the 80 vendors: fresh produce, artisan cheeses, bakery goods, jams and jellies, fresh seafood, the […]

LO's Peacock Lane

Portland has a very famous street called Peacock Lane. Portland’s street is famous for its Christmas lights, with nary a bird in sight. Lake Oswego also has a peacock lane and it is famous for….peacocks!

The street is Bonaire Avenue in the Lake Grove neighborhood of Lake Oswego.

The flock has been a presence on […]

The Haps in Lake Oswego

The cherry trees are budding & the rest are growing tiny, light-green nodules that will become leaves. The air is warming, and spring is springing in Lake Oswego! People are eating out on the decks of restaurants on the Lake.  Teens are cleaning up their water skiis and getting the boats ready. The shopping Center […]

Gigabits, Here We Come

The city of Lake Oswego recently announced that it is on the shortlist of towns being considered by Google to receive ultra-high-speed Google Fiber broadband. Both Google and the City are in a joint planning process to formulate a plan to make this happen.

What would this mean to citizens of the City? Holy-cow […]

Dianne's Top 10

I really like Lake Oswego and thought I’d share with you my own top 10 list of things I enjoy about living here.

10. Walking. There are just so many great trails and walking paths. The Iron Mountain Trail, the bike path around the lake, all of the many trails in Mt. Park, […]