The most recent real estate numbers for Portland and the Lake Oswego/West Linn areas (RMLS lumps them together) are available.
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area, February, 2015:
- There were 2,884 New Listings in February which was up 4.4% from January, and up 22.5% from February of 2014.
- At 1,648, February Closed Sales increased 11.6% over January, and were up 12.3% from February of 2014.
- February Pending Sales (accepted offers), at 2,534, was the strongest since 2007. Up… 10.5% from January, and up a whopping 37.1% from February 2014.
- The Average Sale Price in February of $328,000 was down $1,400 from January, and up $2,500 from February of 2014.
The combined areas of Lake Oswego and West Linn for the month of February 2015 reported:
- 360 Active Listings
- 198 New Listings
- 149 Pending Sales
- 86 Closed Sales
- An Average Sale Price for February of $518,300.
- Average Time on the Market: 100 Days