Dianne and I hope you are enjoying your summertime! If you are one of our many Lake Oswego readers, or working on moving to Lake Oswego (call us if you need help : ), here are some of the fun August activities you may want to sample:
* Annual Photo Contest! – Entries must be submitted by 5 p.m Sep. 4th – Photo Submission Categories include Life, Places, People, Positive Aging, Youth and Pets in Lake Oswego – Click HERE for more info.
* Collector Car & Classic Boat Pre- Show and Show – Sat & Sun/Aug 16th & 17th – Foothills Dock / & George Rogers Park – Click HERE for more details.
* Lake Oswego Farmers Market – Every Saturday, 8:30 – 1:30PM – Millennium Plaza Park -Click HERE for more details.
* Moonlight & Music Concerts – Every Sun – 6:00-7:30PM – Millennium Plaza Park (Aaron Meyer Aug 10th) – All are Welcome. Click HERE for more info.
* Movies in the Park – Every Thursday – 8:00-10:00PM – Millenium Plaza Park – Click HERE for more info.
* Master the Art of Poetry – Every Saturday – 10 – 11:15AM – Lake Oswego West End Building Click HERE for more info.
Note: This is not intended to solicit existing business relationships from other Realtors.