Here is the latest data for you on the overall Portland area, as well as specific Lake Oswego/West Linn (RMLS lumps them together) numbers:
The numbers are in, and in the month of March 2014 in the Portland area is still showing upward momentum!
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area March, 2014:
- At 1,857, March Closed Sales ware up 26.6% from February’s 1,467, and/but 4% lower than March 2013.
- There were 3,090 New Listings in March… 31.3% higherer than February’s 2.354, and also up 2.9% from last March 2013.
- The Average Sale Price in March was $328,100, up $2,600. from February’s $325,500.
- March Pending Sales (accepted offers) were up 37.1% from February, and/but down 3.6% from March 2013.
The combined areas of Lake Oswego and West Linn for March reported:
- 430 Active Listings
- 201 New Listings
- 146 Pending Sales
- 109 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $519,900.
- Average Time on the Market: 110 Days