Here are some Market Notes for You~
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area Sept 2012, “At 1,894, closed sales were 19.4% higher than September 2011 sales of 1,586, while declining 18.0% from the August 2,311 total.
- “This was the best September since 2006 for closed sales.”:"
- The average sale price year-to-date ($272,200) rose 2.9% over the same period last year,
- ***AND… Total time on the market has dropped by 20.7% from 145 to 115 days.
For my Property Blotter readers, the combined area of Lake Oswego and West Linn reported:
- 668 Active Listings
- 163 New Listings
- 134 Pending Sales
- 95 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $453,500.
- Average Time on the Market: 137 Days