Here are some Market Notes for You~
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for the Portland Metro Area August 2012, “All measures of real estate activity are positive when comparing August 2012 with August 2011″:
- “At 2311, closed sales reached the highest level for a single month period in five years”
- 2311 represents an increase of 28% in closed sales over August 2011.
- The average sale price year-to-date ($271,100) rose 2.7% over the same period last year,
- ***AND… Total time on the market has dropped by 20.3% from 146 to 117 days.
For my Property Blotter readers, the combined area of Lake Oswego and West Linn reported:
- 685 Active Listings
- 210 New Listings
- 131 Pending Sales
- 149 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $470,000.
- Average Time on the Market: 109 Days