Here are some Market Notes for You~
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for July 2012 fo the Portland Metro Area “Every measure of real estate activity is positive when comparing July 2012 with July 2011″:
- There were 23% more accepted offers,
- There was an increase of 15.4% in closed sales ,
- The Median Sales Price rose 7.8% over July last year, and 1.2% when comparing with June 2012
- ***AND… This is the 4th month in a row that the Median Sales Price has risen.
The combined area of Lake Oswego and West Linn reported:
- 662 Active Listings
- 217 New Listings
- 128 Pending Sales
- 120 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $425,000.
- Average Time on the Market: 126 Days (down by a full 10 days from last month!)