Along with a few open houses, this Sunday will bring us Lake Oswego’s annual 4th of July festivities:
- 7am to noon, Lake Oswego Lion’s Club Pancake Breakfast. George Roger’s Park. $6 for adults and $4 for children, in includes pancakes, sausage, coffee, orange juice and milk.
- 1pm, Star Spangled Parade, A Avenue to Millennium Plaza. Wear your patriotic colors, decorate your wagons, and march in the parade! Led by an authentic Fife and Drum Band, the parade includes antique cars, veterans, boy scouts, bikes, strollers, pets—you name it.
- 1pm, boat parade on Lakewood Bay
- 1:15 to 5pm, Centennial Star Spangled Celebration at Millennium Park, includes presentation of colors, a chicken barbeque (put on by Lake Grove Lions) face painting, Fife and Drum performance, and live music, including Huge Sally and Southern Nights.
- 9:45, The Annual fireworks Display will be held over Oswego Lake. Fireworks are shot off from a barge on the lake. Best viewing is from Lake Grove Swim Park on Lakeview Blvd between Southshore and Summit. Arrive early to get best viewing and to find parking. Remember that most roads around the lake are closed or have limited access during the fireworks display, so plan accordingly.
Here are Sunday’s Open Houses, according to the RMLS:
|Address||List Price||Sq Feet||BR||BATHS||Prop Type||Open|
|18222 SIENA DR||$1,088,000||3800||6||4 + .5||DETACHD||1 to 3|
|18209 SIENA DR||$1,097,000||3839||5||3 + .5||DETACHD||1 to 3|
|18246 BELLA TERRA DR||$1,194,000||4196||4||3 + .5||DETACHD||1 to 3|
|18143 SIENA DR||$1,197,000||4152||5||4 + .5||DETACHD||1 to 3|
|1808 RIDGE POINTE DR||$1,269,000||4155||5||4 + .5||DETACHD||1 to 3|
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!